- Dawn of Time: Drawn through the Astral Sea to this point, Byr and his band of Immortal fellows use their combined will to wrench a section of the Elemental Chaos from its surroundings and form it into a primordial world, sun and moon. They shape for themselves a home in the Astral Sea, creating the Celestial Palace, and call themselves the Immortal Host.
- Dawn + 1000 years: Time passes as the Immortal Host shapes this newly formed world. Ryll, Byr’s brother begins to to shape a private version of the world, he sets it slightly out of the phase of the rest of the reality being shaped.
- Dawn + 2000: The world finally shaped the Immortal Host begins to breath life into it. Byr, creates the first Dwarves in his image. Elyand gives the Dracond (Dragonborn) their form. Ryll, finding Byr’s creation ugly and misshapen creates the Eladrin and secrets them away on his private world. Tygen and Delain, the Wedded Gods, give birth to the first Angels who will become their servants.
- 2500DT: A host of Angels leave the Celestial Palace to reside on Adare. They take on aspects more suited to the mortal realm and the Deva are born. These first Deva learn that while they can be killed they cannot die, being reincarnated after a time in a new body, sometimes remembering their pasts, other times not. Their children however do not share this fate, they are born strictly mortal, aging and dying. The Ha-or (Half-Orc) are born, strong of body they lack the pure intellectualism of their parents, being suited to the world in which they are born.
- 2500-4000DT: The Immortal Host lives in peace, watching over the world they have created as the races they have birthed learn the ways of the world and begin to build cities, and nations. At times warring and others living in peace the races grow more confident in their place in the world. The Dracond begin to experiment in breeding the perfect example of their race. This eventually gives rise to the Dragons. Dragons consider themselves perfect and leave their Dracond families behind, moving out into the world on their own.
- 4000DT: Ryll begins to research omnipresence, wishing to counteract the growing power of his brother. He enlists the rest of the Immortal Host to help him in this task.
- 4500DT: They Byrinian Empire forms, Talgan a Dwarven King, and Breen a Ha-or Queen unify their nations in a symbolic marriage, they devote their new Empire to Byr and appoint a Garu (Priestking) as the principal spokesman. Henceforth the royal families of Ha-or and Dwarf kind do not rule but rather elect a Garu when the previous one dies. Worship of gods other than Byr is discouraged within the empire.
- 5300DT/0 After the Sundering: Ryll’s ritual is completed and his essence is sundered across existence. The blast of energies changes his Eladrin followers who lived on his world, some becoming elves, others halflings and gnomes. On Adare the Ha-or where changed, some becoming humans or orcs, others growing into Goliaths. Dwarves did not go unaffected with some of their number growing into massive Giants. Ryll’s essence lit up the very heavens, casting a shadow across the world and in its wake creating distorted image of it, the shadowfel. Magic enters the world and all manner of creatures arise as a result. Indeed the world itself seems to absorb a portion of the Divine, awakening on some deep level. The Feywild is moved closer to the world and some areas cross over, allowing travel from one world to the other. Portals within Adare form, linking to the elemental chaos itself.